Nasdeem Ventures Sdn Bhd is a Bumiputera Company authorized by the Department of Environment (DOE) to collect, manage and recover used spent oil. We specifically deals with SW 305 (Spent Lubricating Oil), SW 306 (Spent Hydraulic Oil) and SW 307 (Spent Mineral Oil-Water Emulsion)
. Our facility has a working capacity of 2,000 m3 per month and can cater to most of the industrial community that needs our spent oil services and facilities.
As operator of the waste oil recovery plant, we are responsible in the overall operation of our plant. Our plant is operated and managed by experienced and well-trained employees in this field. Our plant fully adheres to the rules and regulations as well as safety standards set by the Department of Environment (DOE).
As an authorized license holder, we provide the following services:
- Collection and transport of scheduled waste for SW 305, SW 306 and SW 307 from the industrial and automotive centre.
- Recovery process.
- Product storage (RFO) and distribution to our customer.
In addition to these services, we also provide Recovery Fuel Oil (RFO) as an end product from the recovery process by drums or IBC tank for industrial usage.
The recovery process involves the purification process which removes water, gases, impurities and volatile matters from the spent oil thus improving oil quality, recover viscosity and flash point of the spent oil product. The purification process involves the following steps:
- Primary filtration process
- Vacuum vaporization process
- Secondary filtration process
- Tertiary filtration process
Currently, Nasdeem Ventures is in the process of adding scheduled waste codes for SW 308 (oil tanker sludge), SW 309 (oil-water mixture such as ballast waste) and SW 409 (Disposed containers, bags or equipment contaminated with chemicals, pesticides, mineral oil or scheduled wastes).
Nasdeem Venture Sdn Bhd also provides consultation and services for other waste codes if desired by the customer.
Besides, Nasdeem Ventures Sdn Bhd also provides oil interceptor cleaning services:-
- To mobilization and demobilization of cleaning equipment/tools from the site.
- Skimming of oil from separator.
- To remove all the floating debris and cleaning the screen.
- Removal of all the sludge from inside the silt traps and oil interceptor unit.
|Scheduled waste - work in progress at Nasdeem
||Storage tanks (SW305, SW306 & SW307) in Nasdeem
|Scheduled waste disposal - work in progress at customer site
||Scheduled waste disposal - work in progress at customer site